Monday, March 18, 2013

Tie Dye Cupcakes...

This past weekend was St. Paddy's Day.  I went to a brunch with dear friends, as a "tag-along", before we headed to the St. Paddy's Day Parade.   I always feel the need to bring something.  So, this time I went with something more festive.  I have always wanted to try making a tie dye cupcake.  I blame Pinterest for putting these images in my head.  I decided to create my own though.  I wanted to bake them from scratch. I found this recipe, which seemed to be a solid vanilla cupcake recipe.   Plus, who doesn't love a good cream cheese icing?














  

2 comments:

  1. Holly Robinson3/18/2013 1:18 PM

    So pretty. DId they taste as good as they looked? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, they did! If you ever want a batch, let me know!

    ReplyDelete