Monday, February 18, 2013

Raspberry-Lemon Whoopie Pies...

I had this urge to buy raspberries last week.  When I came across this recipe, I knew it was a must.  While living in Pennsylvania just after college (working at my first real hobby job) I first learned about the whoopie pie.  The Amish and the Mennonites made them fresh daily.  My favorites were the red velvet and the pumpkin.  After I coming across this recipe and I knew those berries had found their home! 











Also, this has become a little baking heavy.  I'm going to mix it up a little, later this week...stay tuned!  




4 comments:

  1. yum!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that looks delicious. I bet it'd be great with some orange zest :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to keep orange zest in mind- next time!

      Delete